Updated: Mar 3, 2020
1. ‘Tropi-kale’ Smoothie: Cucumber, kale, celery, pineapple, coconut water
2. ‘Just Beet It’ Smoothie: Beet, cucumber, apple, blueberries, water
3. ‘This is Avocontrol’ Smoothie: Spinach, celery, avocado, raspberries, almond milk
4. ‘It Takes Two to Mango’ Smoothie: Celery, kale, apple, mango, water
5. ‘Spin-ach Me Right Round’ Smoothie: Spinach, strawberry, banana, walnuts, almond milk
Peas romaine calm. If you are allergic to anything in these recipes but still want to try them, make a substitution.
I don't usually measure my ingredients when making smoothies. I just eye-ball it and add a handful of each fruit or veggie, then fill maybe half of it will liquid. If you like apples more than beets, then when you're trying the 'Just Beet It' smoothie add a little bit more apple than beets. Experiment! Find the best ratio for you. Add extra things like ground flax seeds, chia seeds or ginger.
My mornings would be significantly less awesome without my Nutribullet.