Too many Americans do not have access to whole food choices. Many of these people live in areas that we now call "food deserts". This is a challenge for the young athletes growing up in those areas to reach their full potential. This can mean missing out on athletic scholarships for college, or suffering from an injury too soon in their athletic career.
Lucky for us, Thrive Market is a wonderful company that is working to change this problems in the US. "Thrive Market is a membership community that uses the power of direct buying to deliver the world’s best healthy food and natural products to our members at wholesale prices, and to sponsor free memberships for low-income American families."
How are they doing so?
1. Healthy foods delivered right to your door. No worries if you live far from a grocery store.
2. Everything is discounted 25-50% less than health food stores. Cutting out the middle man and retail mark up to save the customer money.
3. Members can donate their discount to help others. If you can pay full price, you can donate you discount to someone who might not be able to afford it. Everyone helping everyone.
4. Easy to use online marketplace. You can access it from any computer or smartphone.
5. Great quality brands like Vega, Lara Bar, Navitas, Justin's, Dr. Bronner's, Amy's, and many more. They even have their own Thrive Market brand.
Visit the Resources page to sign up today and help to provide food to those in need!